LeadSingle

The crowdsourced database of new music releases

Know what’s new in music! Log in or sign up
Post a reply

Welcome to LeadSingle - introduce yourself!

A forum thread posted in General by Frits on Sep 29th, 2011

FritsFrits OP

Hey everybody, welcome to LeadSingle! We’re really glad you signed up.

Tell the community a little bit about yourself! Who are you? Where are you from? How did you stumble upon the website? Got interesting hobbies, or funny stories? Anything goes! Leave a reply! :D

FritsFrits OP

I’ll start off myself! I’m Frits, twenty years old, and I’m from the Netherlands. I got invited to join the A-team by Andy almost a year ago, back when we had to manually select tracks from a dropbox :’( I think I’m the Murdock of our team or something.

I like to listen to most genres of music, from pop to punk rock to bossa nova. I also like online communities, pizza, Coca Cola, and the letter Q.

andyandy

Hi guys! I’m Andy, until yesterday I was also twenty years old, and I’m from Denmark. For the most part, I’m the guy who thought up, conceptized and programmed this site! Woohoo! I had an account before the site existed. ‘Cause I could.

I like a lot of music. Needless to say, I like categorising and analysing, too. Out of this, I felt a need to create a site like this.

Anyway, I’m really happy that people are starting to use this site, and it’d make me even more happy to see you introduce yourself here.

High fives!

NicoNico

I’m Nicolas, 21 years of age. I’m from Denmark aswell, and real life buddy with andy. I study mathematics at University of Copenhagen.

I have a very wide musical taste, and you will find me, being interested in almost every genre. Meanwhile i listen to almost everything, i have a dark side. That is; i love metal - the more brutal, evil and dark, the better. Mostly black- and death metal. So you will probably see mostly metal contributions from me.

\m/

MattMatt

Ahoy! I’m Matt, and I’ve been a 21 year-old for almost 126 days now — huzzah! I’m from the UK, and I joined LeadSingle the same time as Frits almost a year ago, back when the site was all cave paintings and stone tablets. ;)

I like a fairly broad range of music, as you can see here, and I’m generally open to most ends of the genre spectrum. In the end, give me a catchy melody and I’m more or less hooked.

Outside of the internet, I’m currently studying to be an Illustrator/Animator, and I’ve been playing the piano for roughly fourteen years now, give or take a few!

I look forward to seeing us all make LeadSingle somethin’ really special! :D

dxddxd

I’m Dom and I own Frits.

FritsFrits OP

In yer dreams, crabbyboy >:[

mrdmmorganmrdmmorgan

Hey there, my name is Dean, 21 from Scotland orginally but ive lived all over the UK. Live and study in Coventry, Gotta love cov. Matt introduced me to the website. I think its got real potential and am up for adding as much as I can when I can. Cant wait to see the how it grows. And kudos to everyone who has made it what it is today.
Musically I really do like a wide range of music but I do tend to listen to a lot of pop, lol. I won’t specify, it does get pretty horrendous, oh the shame.

FritsFrits OP

Welcome to LeadSingle Dean! Glad to hear you like it already. :)

ConundrumKaiserConundrumKaiser

Hello hello, you can call me Kaiser. I was linked to this site by a friend and I’m already in love with it. I can tell this is going to be a place I spend a lot of time at.

I’m here in America right now, working in college to become a Computer Science major. Still have a long way to go.

Music, I prefer to listen to industrial, metal, and electronic, but I’m open to much of anything.

EastarEastar

Hi my name is Geronimo Latumeten producer (Sef - Robot Sex) from Amsterdam I just got on this website through Facebook.
Im into dance soul pop rock funk.

I just finished a jazz soul album with Aischa Traidia you really should check out.

DuffadashDuffadash

lo. My name is Allan, I’m 22 and went to school with Andy and Nico.
I love making lists and the like, so this place is perfect for me.
I’m all over the net, just do a quick search for “Duffadash” to find my Google+ account.

FritsFrits OP

Welcome to LeadSingle, Allan! Great work so far by the way. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please create an account or log in in order to participate.