LeadSingle

The crowdsourced database of new music releases

Know what’s new in music! Log in or sign up
Post a reply

New track selector

A forum thread posted in Suggestions by andy on Sep 19th, 2011

andyandy OP

Hey guys! Available now on the release edit pages are brand new track selectors for when you have to add tracks to a track list. These allow you to type and select tracks by that artist — at the same time! It’s like magic.

Give them a spin now, and post a reply here if there’s any bugs you find or suggestions you might have.

Peace!

namenotrequirednamenotrequired

Looks great! Though it’d be great if, while I’m typing and I see the song appearing in the dropdown, I could hit the down arrow and then enter to select it. But this doesn’t work anymore.

andyandy OP

Yeah, I’m aware of this limitation, and adding this as soon as possible. For now, if you type the entire name of the song, it does the same as selecting—including filling in the track length.

In addition, the tabbing order should be better now. Press enter in any of the input fields to add the track.

namenotrequirednamenotrequired

Great to hear :D Enter on the ‘add’ button when adding a track doesn’t seem to work for me in Chrome 14 though.

DuffadashDuffadash

Also, tracks with paranthesis in their title seems to cause the system problems. The dropdown disappears and you end up with several identical copies in the “Tracks” menu.

Post a reply to this thread

Please create an account or log in in order to participate.